How We Help
- Loan Card – The central repository for each loan, with every piece of information stored in one place for easy reference and reporting
- LOS to Ledger Automation – Custom imports that consume and validate loan-level data straight from your LOS automatically at multiple stages of a loan’s lifecycle.
- Loan Funded/Sold Processing – Process and validate funded and sold data through to General Ledger for hundreds of loans in a matter of seconds.
- Warehouse Line Report Consumption – Easily ingest Warehouse Line disbursement and settlement reports into the G/L without having to manipulate spreadsheets or hand key data
- Loan Level Reconciliations Tools – Ensure compliance with loan level controls, lending, and compliance agreements and maximize revenue using Loan Vision’s many reconciliations tools.
- Loan Level Reporting – Utilize prebuilt & custom loan-level reports to fully understand the true cost to originate, loan-level profitability, and much more.
- Interim Servicing – Functionality that streamlines the short-term servicing of a loan, typically between the funding and sale of a loan. Produce payment request letters, receive payments, print 1098’s, and export investor reports
- General Ledger – The backbone of the system which includes a fully configurable, working chart of accounts with drill-down, filtering, reporting, and much more
- Dimensions – Slice and dice data with ease using the dimension capabilities and produce financial performance reports by Channel, Branch, Loan Officer, Product Type, and more at the touch of a button
- Journals, Recurring Journals & Deferrals – Post one-time, recurring, or deferred entries at the loan and dimension level
- Close Manager – Manage and track the monthly close process with ease using the Loan Vision Close Manager. Create a checklist, assign tasks, and approve complete items directly within your financial package
AP & Cash Management
- Vendor Management – Create and manage vendors within Loan Vision, allowing for efficient vendor approval, vendor document management, and reporting
- Accounts Payables – Enter payables at the loan and dimension level easily with the systems import capabilities
- Concur Integration – Using Concur Invoice, Expense, or both? Automatically import the approved items within Concur into the system using a push-button integration
- 1099 Management – Come year-end, quickly and easily produce and print 1099 reports directly from the system, while also generating the electronic file for IRS submission
- Cash Management – Print checks and create ACH batches within Loan Vision, while also uploading activity from the bank for streamlined bank reconciliations
Reporting & Budgeting
- Financial Reporting – The ability to produce timely detailed financial reports is key in today’s data-dependent business environment. Easily create custom financial reports with multiple columns and row layouts, slice and dice by dimension, and fully drill down into the data.
- Web Based Branch Reporting – Share Loan Level and G/L data to Branch, Regional and Executive Management via a web-based dashboard designed specifically for non-financial users
- Via the use of KPI’s and graphical displays, quickly and easily allow users to track financial performance
- Drill down into loan level, branch, and other dimensional profitability for complete transparency into operation performance
- Allow managers to see supporting documentation, such as invoices and receipts, to fully audit expenses paid on their behalf
- Basics Budgets – Prepare a financial budget, incorporate into financial reports, and analyze budget vs actual
- Advanced Budgeting & Forecasting – Create a clearer roadmap to profitability with the ability to forecast out twelve rolling months based on financial history.
- JET Basics – Leverage the power of Excel and the Loan Vision data to create ad-hoc reports which can be refreshed time and time again as needed.
- Commission Profiles – With the ability to handle the most complex of commission structures Loan Vision includes functionality to calculate:
- Simple BHPS or Dollar Amount, Loan & Period Based Calculations
- Conditions such as lead source etc.
- Tiers by unit, volume or both
- Teams and splits
- Much, much, more….
- Draws Management – Automate the management of commission draws and debt directly in your General Ledger system rather than a spreadsheet
- Commission Calculation & Reporting – Quickly and easily calculate commission with the push of a button and send out commission reports directly to employees in seconds
- Commissions Portal – Give compensated employees access to commissions near-real-time via a web-based portal
- Payroll Export – Export commissions data into Excel for loading into your payroll system of choice.
Asset & Lease Management
- Fixed Asset Management – Manage long-term assets and depreciation, reducing your reliance on multiple business systems or manual spreadsheets.
- Lease Management –Manage branch and corporate leases according to the ASC 842 Leasing Standards.
- Determine lease terms, calculate lease liability and ROU asset, separate non-lease components, and more.
What People Say About Us
Loan Vision absolutely has made us more efficient. Our efficiency is not limited to analytics and reporting, the interface is clear and concise. The staff are not only importing data with no errors, they're also creating their own templates to import. It's not as much of a challenge anymore.
The biggest area in which we have seen new efficiencies has been in the loan processing area. Typically, with the loan volume we see at Success Mortgage Partners, it could take a person up to three days to process it all manually. Today, we’re able to do it in about 4 hours!
Not only are we processing double the number of units we were before with the same amount of staff, we’re also able to cut our accounting month-end processes by a day and half. Our company is very strict with speed to make a decision; now the executives aren’t waiting on financial information that could determine an outcome.
Before, we didn’t have the time to create this data because we were spending all of our time just trying to get to a number. We’re able to get our data so much faster now and can spend more time getting management the information they need to make our company more successful.