Who We Are
Bestborn Business Solutions are the creators of Loan Vision, a dynamic loan-level accounting software that is designed to serve the mortgage banking industry. Since launching Loan Vision in March 2013, we have rapidly grown as a top competitor for accounting software systems in the mortgage banking industry. Our success with Loan Vision has led us to acquire over 190 mortgage banks as customers, including some of the top lenders in the nation. Our mission is simple. We are committed to respectfully collaborating as a team and with our customers to consistently be the best account solution in the mortgage banking industry.
Bestborn Business Solutions is hiring a Systems Configuration Associate. As part of the Loan Vision deployment team, the Systems Configuration Associate will work directly with the Loan Vision project team as well as multiple customer project teams to efficiently implement and onboard our customers to Loan Vision. Onboarding new customers to the Loan Vision software involves several project tasks that need to be completed in collaboration with project stakeholders. The Systems Configuration Associate will be assigned specific project tasks primarily focused around inputting of G/L History and assisting with ensuring the accuracy of information supplied related to the initial system build (i.e. Information on the Chart of Accounts, Vendor List, Bank Accounts). The candidate for this position must understand accounting and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Associates Degree in Accounting
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Attention to detail, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Data entry & upload of G/L historical data from customers current accounting software to Loan Vision
- Customer service & client facing responsibilities to include education on the preparation of G/L historical data for upload; setup of chart of accounts, vendor list, bank accounts, customers list; and other accounting setup as necessary.
- System upload & input of initial build of the clients accounting system.
- 10 Day Paid Vacation per year (prorated based on start date)
- 16 hours personal/sick time per year (prorated based on start date)
- Standard Holidays
- Great health benefits
- 401k Program
- Great work atmosphere
- Established and successful company in a thriving industry
- Professional growth opportunities
- Computer Software
- Management Consulting
- Accounting/Assisting Clients with Preparation of new accounting software
- Approx. $40,000 depending on experience