Who We Are
Bestborn Business Solutions are the creators of Loan Vision, a dynamic loan-level accounting software that is designed to serve the mortgage banking industry. Since launching Loan Vision in March 2013, we have rapidly grown as a top competitor for accounting software systems in the mortgage banking industry. Our success with Loan Vision has led us to acquire over 190 mortgage banks as customers, including some of the top lenders in the nation. Our mission is simple. We are committed to respectfully collaborating as a team and with our customers to consistently be the best account solution in the mortgage banking industry.
Bestborn Business Solutions is hiring a Project & Operations Coordinator based in the Greensburg, PA region who will work directly with the Bestborn Deployment Director and Technical Services Manager on software implementation and support activities. This position needs someone that can handle the management of multiple concurrent activities, drive process improvements, and work with the internal project team as well as multiple customer project teams to efficiently implement and onboard our customers to Loan Vision. Some other duties will include, but are not limited to, attend/drive weekly status calls with customers, attend/drive daily project huddle meetings, completing/maintaining project work breakdown structures, assist with managing timelines to ensure accurate engagement with customers is occurring in accordance with project timelines, assist with sending and following up on Small Task Orders for approval from customers, assist with managing development timelines to ensure Small Task Orders are completed on time, and attend/drive monthly support team meetings. This team member will need to be resourceful, detailed oriented, have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and be self-motivated in demonstrating commitment to the success of the Bestborn team.
- Minimum of Associates Degree
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong customer relationship building
- Attention to detail, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Participate in/Facilitate daily project meetings and weekly project status calls.
- Execute on customer’s needs by working efficiently, effectively, and collaboratively with all departments.
- Completing/maintaining project work breakdown structures.
- Assist with managing timelines to ensure accurate engagement with customers is occurring in accordance with project timelines.
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings for the consultants on the Deployment team and Development team
- Preparing training schedules and coordinating scheduling trainings with the deployment team and customers.
- Detailed project management and order processing.
- Assist with sending/following up on Small Task Orders for approval from customers.
- Participate/Facilitate monthly support meetings
- 10 Day Paid Vacation per year (prorated based on start date)
- 16 hours personal/sick time per year (prorated based on start date)
- Standard Holidays
- Great health benefits
- 401k Program
- Great work atmosphere
- Established and successful company in a thriving industry
- Professional growth opportunities
- Entry Level
- Computer Software
- Management Consulting
- Project Management, Software Implementation, Software Support
- Approx. $40,000 depending on experience