Who We Are
Bestborn Business Solutions are the creators of Loan Vision, a dynamic loan-level accounting software that is designed to serve the mortgage banking industry. Since launching Loan Vision in March 2013, we have rapidly grown as a top competitor for accounting software systems in the mortgage banking industry. Our success with Loan Vision has led us to acquire over 190 mortgage banks as customers, including some of the top lenders in the nation. Our mission is simple. We are committed to respectfully collaborating as a team and with our customers to consistently be the best account solution in the mortgage banking industry.
Bestborn Business Solutions is seeking a creative and energetic Marketing & Communications Manager to join our team. This person will be responsible for the creation and management of various marketing initiatives, as well as maintaining customer communication channels. A successful candidate will be adept at developing and managing concurrent marketing projects and be comfortable working with other departments to construct educational materials for customers and prospects alike.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related experience
- Experience in areas such as digital marketing, web, and social media
- Experience with customer and content management systems, such as Insightly & Constant Contact
- Knowledge of WordPress, experience with Elementor is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Google Marketing Platform
- Strong customer relationship building
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
- Takes pride in work, and feels purposeful when productive, efficient, and effective.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and helpful demeanor.
- Extremely self-sufficient and tracks use of time to monitor and improve performance.
- A good sense of humor is always appreciated.
- Event planning
- Create content for and manage all external-facing market tools, including the website, social media platforms, and monthly newsletters
- Define, design, and distribute all Loan Vision branded materials, such as Customer Success Stories, press releases, white papers, infographics, blogs, etc
- Foster relationships with industry partners and publications
- Plan and execute all corporate events, including the annual Loan Vision User Conference, annual Social Dinner, and more
- Plan and execute all educational opportunities, such as on-premise Super User Trainings and bi-monthly webinars by content-planning with the consulting team
- Plan and execute Loan Vision’s exhibitions at various industry conferences, including scheduling private meetings with prospective clients, planning round table discussions and session material, and other activities
- Manage multiple lead-generating tools, such as VisitorQueue, and supply the sales team with the appropriate materials to nurture the qualified leads
- Manage the company’s charitable initiative, Loan Vision Giving Back
- Work with other departments to distribute and monitor multiple customer satisfaction surveys and results
- 10 Day Paid Vacation per year (prorated based on start date)
- 16 hours personal/sick time per year (prorated based on start date)
- Standard Holidays
- Great health benefits
- 401k Program
- Great work atmosphere
- Established and successful company in a thriving industry
- Professional growth opportunities
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Marketing, Advertising, Communications
- Approx. $40,000 depending on experience